My pomegranate story is quite fascinating...

I live in a beautiful small village.

I have a nice pomegranate orchard, I grow my trees for their fruits.

I love my pomegranate trees, I feel grate when I take care of them.

I usually work a full time job in an office, but my best time is when I take care of my pomegranate trees, in the fresh air, this is also my best sports activity.

I love the quite and I love listening to the birds in the field.

It is very hard to make a living from my small farm, but it keeps me young and healthy.

I make my own fresh pomegranate healthy juice.

I love drinking a cup of fresh pomegranate juice during breakfast every morning, I also love eating the fresh fruits.

One day as I was taking care of my trees.......

The rest of my pomegranate story will come soon... Read enough about my pomegranate story and want to discover more about the pomegranate?
footer for my pomegranate story page


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.